An International group of men and women from Australia, France, Lebanon, Mongolia, The Philippines. Trinidad, United Kingdom and The United States of America, who formed The Inter-Cultural Society of London on 20 July 2009.
Their Objectives are:
To foster Friendship and Fellowship amongst the British and International communities in London.
- To raise awareness of the different cultures of people living in London.
- To promote music and the arts of the various cultures living in London.
The Society is inclusive - non-profit, non-political and non-sectarian. The Society is open to both men and women irrespective of race, creed or culture.
- The Society holds a minimum of six scheduled events during a Society Year from September to early July. Special events are also held during the year.
- Programmes include lectures by eminent and influential guest speakers.
- Cultural exchanges are held with other international organisations in London.
- Cordial relations with the Cultural Departments of the various Embassies and High Commissions are developed to achieve awareness of the different cultures of people living in London.
- Music and the arts are promoted to encourage young artists and performers.
- Official visits to places of importance not normally open to the general public.
- Interesting outside events are offered to members, for example, Receptions or Dinners at an Embassy, the House of Lords, or at a Livery Company and other prestigious venues.
- Official UK and overseas trips will be organised for members. The first trip was to Nadaam and other official functions in Mongolia from 6 July to 21 July 2011. This was an Official Tour supported and assisted by the Embassy of Mongolia and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The Society's Base is the Royal Over-Seas League where most of our Events are held.
To apply for membership of The Inter-Cultural Society of London, please get in touch with:
Dr. Kenneth Reed,
9 St. Hubert's Close,
Gerrards Cross, Bucks. SL9 7EN
Telephone: 01753 892698
E-mail address: email@example.com
Friends of TICSL
- Philippine Embassy
- The Royal Over-Seas League
- Robert Atchison
- London Piano Trio
- Batangas Association UK
- Mongolian Embassy
- Philippine Department of Tourism, London
- Concordia Foundation
- Benjamin Franklin House Museum
- Juulchin World
- High Commission for the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- West End Mamas
- British-Hungarian Society
- Hungarian Embassy, London
- Enzo Oliveri